March 17, 2007

Snowed in after wedding :(

Last night as we walked back to my car parked on Water Street from the Down Town Association {60 Pine St}, to our dismay my car was snowed {more like iced} in.

Luckily there were city workers shoveling snow on the sidewalk so I borrowed a shovel. The videographer and my assistant helped out. We cleared the wheels of snow in no time {it felt like forever when the ice failing was hitting my head really hard. My hat was in the car and the doors were snowed in, as well.

After 20 to 30 minutes of good shoveling following the 8-hour wedding day, we cleared out the wheels. Then the good people of city government decided to give us a hand with a gasoline shoveling wha'dumacallit machine and removed the rest of the snow/ice on the side of the car.

Of course, photos to show:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.