April 16, 2007

Added a new wedding

I've added Martha and Austin's wedding to the featured wedding section on my site.

Some of the photos not available on this blog were added on it, as well. I mean, I don't want to post too many photos on the blog, otherwise it'll be entry after entry of 50+ photos.

Although I am proud of every single wedding I've shot, I can't post all of them. That's why I have a blog, so I can share every single wedding with everyone :)

In the past, I might have forgotten to blog about a certain wedding, but I made sure that they were posted later on. If any of my past clients do not see their wedding here, please feel free to send angry email reminders.

Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Joey from Bahston5/17/2007 3:16 PM

    Boo!
    More updates, please.
    :)
    Thanks again, Henry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.