May 13, 2007

Andie and Blake, Bubby's Pie Co wedding, April

Bubby's Pie Co
Brooklyn, NY

Chance has it that I am shooting Andie and Blake's wedding and reception in Bubby's Restaurant a week after Diana and Steigs.

Andie's place has tons of old-school toys; awesome.


Nintendo. Ahh, good old days...


Andie

Neighbors throwing rice

Bubby's

Great to see Matt Hilgenbergin action. I thought I've seen that slightly aged trumpet some where before. Matt was also listed under my "friend's page. The bass player shaved his beard and I couldn't recognize the gang for a sec.


Rabbi in a convertible, stick shift


Two bridges


DJayJung in action

2 comments:

  1. Those look great Henry! Can't wait to see the rest!

    All the best,

    Andie & Blake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh a nintendo! I loved duck hunt, although I'd always cheat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.