January 15, 2008

Girls and Guns, production shots for a beauty pageant

Late last year I shot some behind the scene and still photos for Kim Wang of Digitalartvideo.com.

You might see some more of the photos I did for him and his crew under his photo gallery section.

Kim is a director shooting mostly commercials and weddings. I've worked with him and his crew on numerous occasions. He was working for a New York Chinese beauty pageant and needed some still photography of the video as well as of his crew. I was mostly still photographer, but my other role was to teach the girls how to properly handle the replica guns.

I haven't got a chance to go through the thousands of photos yet, but here are some quick picks from the 3-day stay in Mohegan Sun. Some of the posed photos that I did were not related to the story of the production, but within the spirit (ie. girls with guns).


Club






Body guard? Yakuza?


Shoot out. This replica is powered by CO2 to give a realistic recoil


MP5, preferred weapon of the local friendly SWAT team


hair


hair again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.