June 14, 2008

Olivia and Anthony, April

The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
New Jersey

Olivia and Anthony are friends with Jill and Brandon, whose wedding I shot last year.

We stopped by Monmouth University where Olivia graduated after ceremony for some family photos as well as photos for the two of them. We had some very nice late afternoon lights and all was well.


Anthony.


The guys watching "the Office."


Phone.


Olivia.


Shoes.


Veil.


Jesus.


Bread.


Olivia and Anthony; Monmouth University.


Construction site.


Cocktail.




Hands.


Speech.


Dance; it's amazing no one got hurt at the end.


Father of the bride.


Cigar.

2 comments:

  1. Henry, really nice PJ work - I find shooting PJ style a challenge so it's great to see folks who push this aspect of their work in their blogs. I will be checking back regularly for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a wedding photographer from Johannesburg, South Africa. I found your website while surfing the internet looking for inspiration. I love surfing wedding photography websites and blogs, and yours in no different. I love the images you produce, it is very inspiring.

    Rean Kriel
    www.weddingdaypictures.co.za

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.