June 30, 2008

Suah and John, Engagement, April

I shot Suah and John's engagement back in April. Their wedding was actually this month (June).

My approach to wedding is photojournalistic and documentary, without my interference.

Engagement session, however, you might noticed a different approach. Because engagement is really meant to be a photo session, I spent more time on the posing and lighting because the session is really about the photos.

It's quite fun to do things differently, and play around with the existing objects I find walking around the streets.


Shoes and outfits for changing.


Suah and John.




Under the bridge...


The rocks actually really hurt.


Tall grass.




Hammer, the answer to most questions...


For some reason I think the painting looks like Suah.



Henryshoots.com

3 comments:

  1. Such creative shots, I love the one on the rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antony Hands7/05/2008 6:05 AM

    Love that street in Dumbo with the bridge view. Great shot - the shoes is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.