January 18, 2009

Lily and Brennan, Onteora Mt House wedding, July

Onteora Mt House
Catskills, New York

It was all mountain roads and quietness while driving to the Onteora Mt House until I drove through a little town filled with all kinds of people walking and extremely festive signs, and designer boutiques that made me go "wth??"

Then I saw the sign "Woodstock" and it all made sense.

So there you go, without any plan I've kind of "visited" Woodstock.

It was a bit tricky to find the Onteora Mt House, but driving up and down with a confused GPS was so worth it. It's a beautiful place with some really amazing scenery, rain and fog came sudden and left just as fast.


Thick clouds.










Lily.


Brennan.






















Sun.


The sign reads "children."






2nd dress.






I can't tell you how much I love cupcakes. Especially chocolate cupcakes.







Henryshoots.com

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I just checked out your website too! I love it! I thought I would leave you a comment and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.