April 22, 2009

Helen and Radu, September 2008

Hilton Garden Inn
Staten Island, NY

Helen and Radu had an outdoor ceremony in the Hilton Garden Inn. It was dark and a bit challenging, but good thing there was plenty of light hitting the garden area.

They are both [almost] none-stop smokers, fine by me, more smokey-photos this way.


Helen.


Tea House Garden.


Ear rings.


Radu.


Hiding a cigarette for a photo.






Father; grand father.




Boy meets girl.




Portraits.


Using a cigarette into a portrait.


Somewhere outside behind the kitchen area, I think.








Lamps; cocktail in Tea House Garden.




Video cameras.






Grrrrrr





Henryshoots.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Henry!

    Funny update: we quit smoking and have been cigarette free since 09' began! LOL! :D

    xoxo,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Keep it up! How's Radu holding up without a cigg, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Henry,

    I've admired and followed your work for a while now. Fantastic style and beautiful colors! I have a technical question for you: How do you format your blog so that the images are so large?

    Thanks,

    Jesaca

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's easy really. I use a bit of basic HTML. I don't use any of the tools in the blogger template. I write a basic HTML code telling the blog to grab my image. And my images are all set to a bigger size, so it's not limited by the blogger website limitation. Ahhh, a design education [esp. HTML] saved many of my days... But the internet had moved beyond HTML. Sigh... good old days of moving pixels using tables... sighhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.